Sunday, September 6, 2015

GSN TV's Steampunk Show

Have you seen this Game Show. It's cool. It's Steampunk. Makers on two teams compete against each
to see who builds the best Steampunk room. Last week, the theme was an Asian Steampunk bedroom.
Three episodes have aired so far and if you haven't seen them and have Comcast's on demand you can catch up. I do have Comcast...not that I like Comcast...but that's a whole other story. I have good reasons to not like Comcast.

But I do like Steampunk. And I like the Game show. I was sad at the guy, James, who was voted out on the last episode, I thought he was really good. But that's how it goes. He was the team captain and his team lost. There was drama between to lady costumers on his team. It was kind of funny actually.  The contestants are talented and I honestly enjoy the show.

It comes on GSTN on Wednesdays. Check it out at http://steampunkd.gsntv.com/#/

No comments:

Post a Comment